SOAS, University of London (formally known as the School of Oriental and African Studies) is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the University of London. Founded in 1916, SOAS has produced several heads of state, government ministers, ambassadors, Supreme Court judges, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, and many other leaders in emerging markets.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to School of Oriental and African Studies via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. School of Oriental and African Studies
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 933-i - Global Food Security - corrected evidence - 5 Feb 2013
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 751-ii - Pakistan - corrected evidence - 17 Jan 2013 - pakistan
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. International Development - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 657 - 23 Oct 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 657
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 643-i - The foreign policy implications of and for a separate Scotland - 16 Oct 2012 - HC 643 - SEPARATE SCOTLAND (FOREIGN POLICY IMPLICATIONS)
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - c1821-i - Tax in Developing Countries: Increasing Resources for Development - corrected evidence - HC 1821 -i - TAX IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES:, 28 Feb 2012
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Wednesday 16 Febraury 2011 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Strategically important metals, 16 Feb 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about School of Oriental and African Studies.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with School of Oriental and African Studies.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: