Samaritans (until 2002 known as The Samaritans) is a registered charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland, often through their telephone helpline. The name comes from the Biblical parable of the Good Samaritan, though the organisation is secular.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Samaritans (charity)
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1514-ii - The Child Protection System of England - 2 Nov 2011 - the Child Protection system in england
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Samaritans.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Samaritans.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: