Saga is a British company focused on serving the needs of those aged 50 and over. It has 2.7 million customers. The company operates from several sites. All are in the UK, four in Folkestone, Kent at Middelburg Square, Enbrook Park, Cheriton Park and Ross Way; the fifth at the Eurokent Business park in Ramsgate, Kent, and the newest at Priory Square in Hastings, Sussex.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Saga Group
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC902-i - Quantitative Easing - 29 Jan 2013 - HC 902
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 317 - 19 Jun 2012 - Health Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 317
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Saga Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Saga Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: