Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Rob Parker, Head of Policy and Advocacy, Saferworld gave evidence related to Scrutiny of Arms Export Controls (2011): UK Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2009, Quarterly Reports for 2010, licensing policy and review of export control legislation on 13 Dec. 
- 1. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 2. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 689-i - Arms Export Controls 2013 - corrected evidence - 3 Dec 2012
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1697-i - Strategic Export Controls - 23 Jan 2012 - HC 1697-i - STRATEGIC EXPORT CONTROLS
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Saferworld.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Saferworld.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: