Ryanair Ltd. is an Irish low-cost airline headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland, with its primary operational bases at Dublin and London Stansted Airports. In 2013, Ryanair was both the largest European airline by scheduled passengers carried, and the busiest international airline by passenger numbers.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Ryanair
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 76-vii - An air transport strategy for Northern Ireland - Uncorrected Evidence - 12 Sep 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Ryanair.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Ryanair.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: