Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Royal Statistical Society
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 406 - 12 Sep 2012 - Public Administration Select Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 406
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Science & Technology Committee - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 428 - 18 Jan 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 428
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1742-i - Risk perception and energy infrastructure - 18 Jan 2012 - HC 1742-i - RISK PERCEPTION AND ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1666-ii - The Census and social science - uncorr - 16 Dec 2011 - HC 1666-ii - The Census and Social Science, 14 Dec 2011
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Wednesday 20 Oct 2010 - Science and Technology Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Scientific advice and evidence in emergencies
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Royal Statistical Society.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Royal Statistical Society.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: