The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC; ), RBC Royal Bank or RBC Financial Group is the largest financial institution in Canada. The bank serves 18 million clients and has 80,100 employees worldwide. The company corporate headquarters are located in Montreal, Quebec, and its operational head office in Toronto, Ontario. RBC also has 127 branches across seventeen countries in the Caribbean, which serve more than 1.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$4,178,832 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Royal Bank of Canada
- 2. Influence Explorer. Royal Bank of Canada (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 763-i - Monetary Policy: Forward Guidance, 23 Oct 2013
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Royal Bank of Canada.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Royal Bank of Canada.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: