Rio Tinto Alcan Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal. It was created on November 15, 2007 as the result of the merger between Rio Tinto PLC's Canadian subsidiary, Rio Tinto Canada Holding Inc., and Canadian company Alcan Inc. On the same date, Alcan Inc. was renamed Rio Tinto Alcan Inc..
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Rio Tinto Alcan
- 2. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Rio Tinto Alcan.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Rio Tinto Alcan.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: