Rio Tinto Group is a British-Australian multinational metals and mining corporation with headquarters in London, United Kingdom, and a management office in Melbourne, Australia. The company was founded in 1873, when a multinational consortium of investors purchased a mine complex on the Rio Tinto river, in Huelva, Spain, from the Spanish government. "Rio Tinto" is simply Spanish or Portuguese for "Red River".
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Rio Tinto Group
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 5. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Jan 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Rio Tinto.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Rio Tinto.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: