UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Wikipedia's Publishing companies  category, covering activity of:
Lobbyist firms used
Jun - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Publishing companies
- 2. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1671-iv - The Administration of Examinations for 15-19 Year Olds - 21 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - hc 856-ii - Peer review - 11 May 2011 - HC 856-ii - PEER REVIEW
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: