Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 2. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 874 - Rail Franchising - Uncorrected Evidence - 4 Feb 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 874
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 776-i - Regional breakdown of transport spending - 26 Nov 2012 - REGIONAL BREAKDOWN OF TRANSPORT SPENDING
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC329-iii - Rail 2020 - 10 Jul 2012 - HC 329-iii
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 22 Mar 2011 - Transport Committee - Bus Services after the Spending Review
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Pteg.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Pteg.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: