Provident Financial plc is a British financial services group based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. It specialises in Home Collected Credit (HCC) and also owns both Vanquis which offers credit cards and Moneybarn UK, which specialises in consumer car credit. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Provident Financial
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 866-i - The effectiveness of Consumer Credit Regulation - 16 Jan 2013 - THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CONSUMER CREDIT REGULATION
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Business, Innovation & Skills Committee - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC1649 - 29 Nov 2011 - Minutes of EvidenceHC1649
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Provident Financial.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Provident Financial.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: