Policy Studies Institute
The Policy Studies Institute is a British think-tank. It was formed in 1978 through the merger of the former Centre for Studies in Social Policy (est 1972) and Political and Economic Planning (est 1931). Since 1998 it has been an independent subsidiary of the University of Westminster. In 2009 PSI merged with the University of Westminster, and it is expected it will cease to operate as a separate charity.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Political and economic think tanks
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Dr Maria Hudson, Senior Research Fellow, Policy Studies Institute, University of Westminster gave evidence related to Work Programme: provider and contracting arrangements on 12 Jan. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Policy Studies Institute
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Youth Unemployment and the Youth Contract - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 151 - Wednesday 23 May 2012 - Work and Pensions Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 151
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 27 Apr 2011 - Environmental Audit Committee - Budget 2011 and environmental taxes
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 8 Mar 2011 - Justice Committee - The role of the Probation Service
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 12 Jan 2011 - Work and Pensions Committee - Work Programme: provider and contracting arrangements
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Policy Studies Institute.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Policy Studies Institute.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: