PayPal is an American worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world's largest internet payment companies. The company operates as an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. PayPal
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about PayPal.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with PayPal.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: