- Electronics companies
- Semiconductor companies
- Display technology companies
- Mobile phone manufacturers
- Home appliance manufacturers
- Portable audio player manufacturers
- HVAC manufacturing companies
- Computer printer companies
- Photography companies
- Defence companies
$11,066,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- Panasonic met with Edward Davey, Minister for Employment Relations, Consumer and Postal Affairs, to discuss inward investment and employment relations, along with 8 others. 
- Panasonic Europe met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss trade and investment. 
- Panasonic met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss inward investment and employment relations, along with 8 others. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Panasonic Corporation
- 2. Influence Explorer. Panasonic Corp of North America (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Wales Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Panasonic.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Panasonic.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: