The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Oracle Corporation
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Oracle.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Oracle.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: