The ONE Campaign is an international, nonpartisan, non-profit, advocacy and campaigning organisation that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, by raising public awareness and pressuring political leaders to support effective policies and programmes that are saving lives and improving futures.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. ONE Campaign
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for International Development. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. International Development - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 657 - 31 Oct 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 657
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about ONE Campaign.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with ONE Campaign.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: