Office for National Statistics ONS
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Office for National Statistics via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Office for National Statistics
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Environmental Audit - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 59 - Well-being - corrected evidence - 17 Jul 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 59
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1010 - Migration statistics - corrected evidence - 24 Apr 2013 - Public Administration Select Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1010 - Migration Statistics
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Measuring well-being and sustainable development: Sustainable Development - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 667 - Tuesday 13 Nov 2012 - Environmental Audit Committee - Minutes o
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1666-ii - The Census and social science - uncorr - 16 Dec 2011 - HC 1666-ii - The Census and Social Science, 14 Dec 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Office for National Statistics.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Office for National Statistics.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: