Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance. It is the second university of Newcastle, along with Newcastle University.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Northumbria University via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Professor Andrew Wathey, Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive, Northumbria University gave evidence related to Regulating financial sustainability in higher education on 30 Mar. 
Lobbying firms retained
- Northumbria University met with David Willetts, Minister of State, to discuss Higher Education, along with 21 others. 
- Northumbria University met with Vincent Cable, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, to discuss Higher Education, along with 21 others. 
- Northumbria University met with David Willetts, Minister of State, to discuss Higher Education, along with Universities UK. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Northumbria University
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Northumbria University.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Northumbria University.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: