Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American global aerospace and defense technology company formed by Northrop's 1994 purchase of Grumman. The company was the fifth-largest defense contractor in the world as of 2015. Northrop Grumman employs over 68,000 people worldwide. It reported revenues of $25.218 billion in 2012. Northrop Grumman ranks No.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$220,283,373 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Northrop Grumman
- 2. Influence Explorer. Northrop Grumman (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 7. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Northrop Grumman.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Northrop Grumman.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: