Local World Ltd. is a large regional newspaper publisher in the UK that publishes around 100 print titles and more than 70 websites. It was formed in 2012 by David Montgomery, a former chief executive of Trinity Mirror, and brought together Northcliffe Media from Daily Mail and General Trust and Iliffe News and Media from Yattendon Group. The purchase of the businesses was approved by the Office of Fair Trading on 28 June 2013.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Newspaper companies
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Northcliffe Media
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Northcliffe Media.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Northcliffe Media.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: