- Display technology companies
- Electronics companies
- Mobile phone manufacturers
- Telecommunications equipment vendors
- Mobile phone companies
$6,112,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Nokia
- 2. Influence Explorer. Nokia Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Nokia.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Nokia.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: