Nicholas Le Quesne "Nick" Herbert (born 7 April 1963) is a British Conservative Party politician and the Member of Parliament (MP) for Arundel and South Downs. He was Minister of State for Police and Criminal Justice, with his time split between the Home Office and the Ministry of Justice from 2010-2012.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Minister of State
Frequently met organisations
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary 8 meetings
- Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) 3 meetings
- Association of Police Authorities 3 meetings
- Victims Commissioner 2 meetings
- Metropolitan Police Authority 2 meetings
- Police Federation 2 meetings
- National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) 2 meetings
Met with National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers to discuss Antisocial behaviour and Youth Crime. 
Met with Association of Police Authority Chief Executives on Police Reform to discuss Chief Execs to feedback to Minister on the Policing in the 21st Century consultation. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Nick Herbert
- 2. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010