is an English organisation, founded as a not-for-profit membership body to bring together commissioners of NHS services with health professionals across primary care. It takes its direction from its members and its , guided by chairman, and chief executive, . Roy Lilley, blogger and commentator, is patron of its Tomorrow's Leaders network.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- National Health Service
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- NHS Alliance met with Andrew Lansley, Secretary of State for Health, for discussion about clinical commissioning groups, along with National Association of Primary Care (NAPC). 
- NHS Alliance met with Simon Burns, Minister of State, to discuss general discussion on NHS modernisation, along with Primary Care Organisations, NAPC, British Medical Association (BMA), and Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP). 
- 1. Wikipedia. NHS Alliance
- 2. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Commissioning: Further issues- corrected evidence - 8 Feb 2011 - HC 796-i - Commissioning: further issues
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 2 Nov 2010 - Health Committee - Commissioning
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about NHS Alliance.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with NHS Alliance.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: