NetJets, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, offers fractional ownership and rental of private business jets. Formerly called Executive Jet Aviation, NetJets Inc. was founded in 1964. It was the first private business jet charter and aircraft management company in the world. NetJets sells part ownership or shares (called fractional ownership) in aircraft, this gives the fractional owner a share in the use of the aircraft.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$4,705,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. NetJets
- 2. Influence Explorer. Netjets Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about NetJets.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with NetJets.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: