Nationwide Building Society is a British mutual financial institution and the largest building society in the world. It has its headquarters in Swindon, with an office in Threadneedle Street, London, and with administration centres based in Bournemouth, Northampton and Dunfermline.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Nationwide Building Society
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 1534-iii - Independent Commission on Banking: Final Report - corrected evidence - 26 Oct 2011 - HC 1534 -iii - Independent commission on banking: final report
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Competition and Choice in the Banking Sector - 1 Feb 2011 - HC 612-ix - Competition and Choice
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Nationwide Building Society.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Nationwide Building Society.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: