- Trade unions
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Jeremy Dear, General Secretary, National Union of Journalists gave evidence related to Proposed Code of Recommended Practice on Local Authority Publicity on 6 Dec. 
- 1. Wikipedia. National Union of Journalists
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1849-ii - Post-Legislative scrutiny of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - 28 Feb 2012 - post-legislative scrutiny of
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 9 Mar 2011 - Foreign Affairs Committee - The Implications of Cuts to the BBC World Service
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 30 Nov 2010 - Welsh Affairs Committee - S4C
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about National Union of Journalists.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with National Union of Journalists.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: