National Family Mediation
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Jane Robey, Chief Executive Officer, National Family Mediation gave evidence related to pre-legislative scrutiny of the children and families bill on 7 Nov. 
Ministry of Justice
- National Family Mediation met with Jonathan Djanogly, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Justice, to discuss Family Mediation Stakeholder Event, along with Family Mediation Council, Alternative Dispute Resolution Group, Family Mediators association, Resolution, The Law Society, and College of Mediators. 
- 1. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about National Family Mediation.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with National Family Mediation.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: