National Express Group plc is a British multinational public transport company headquartered in Birmingham that operates bus, coach, train and tram services in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Spain, Portugal and Morocco and long-distance coach services across Europe. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. National Express Group
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 116 - 15 Apr 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 116
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1002-ii - Access to Transport for People with Disabilities - 15 Apr 2013 - Access to Transport for people with disabilities
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 16 Nov 2010 - Transport Committee - Transport and the economy
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about National Express.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with National Express.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: