Mutuo is a British advocacy organisation and think tank that advocates mutuals and cooperatives. In anticipation of the 2010 general election, it published the Mutuals Manifesto, which was the subject of an early day motion in the House of Commons.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Political and economic think tanks
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Mutuo
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 14 Dec 2010 - Scottish Affairs Committee - Postal Services in Scotland
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Mutuo.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Mutuo.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: