The Mott MacDonald Group is an employee-owned multidisciplinary consultancy with headquarters in the United Kingdom. It provides engineering and development consultancy internationally for both the public and private sectors. It employs 16,000 staff in 140 countries and is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Simon Howarth, Technical Director, Mott MacDonald gave evidence related to The Future of UK Development co-operation Phase 1: Development Finance on 3 Sep. 
- Simon Howarth, Technical Director, Mott MacDonald gave evidence related to DFID's Role in Building Infrastructure in Developing Countries on 28 Jun. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Mott MacDonald
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 334-iii - The future of UK development co-operation phase 1: development finance - corrected evidence - 3 Sep 2013 - International Development Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 334-iii - The Future of UK Development co-o
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Tuesday 5 Jul 2011 - Energy and Climate Change - Minutes of Evidence - UK Energy Supply: Security or Independence?
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Mott MacDonald.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Mott MacDonald.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: