Monitor the independent regulator of NHS foundation trusts
Monitor is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department of Health. It is the sector regulator for health services in England. Its chief executive is David Bennett, who also acted as Chair until January 2014 when Baroness Hanham was appointed as interim chair.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Public authority
- National Health Service (England)
- Department of Health (United Kingdom)
- Non-departmental public bodies of the United Kingdom government
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Monitor via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Dr David Bennett, Chairman and Chief Executive, Monitor gave evidence related to implementation of the health and social care act 2012 on 11 Jun. 
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Monitor (NHS)
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 119-ii - Implementation of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 - 11 Jun 2013 - HC 119 - i i - implementation of the health and social care act 2012
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Public Accounts - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 789 - 12 Dec 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 789 - REPORT BY THE COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL, 10 Dec 2012
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 652 - 30 Oct 2012 - Health Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 652
- 10. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 389-ii - Securing the future financial sustainability of the NHS - 18 Sep 2012 - REPORT BY THE COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL
- 11. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 14 Jul 2011 - Health Committee - Annual accountability hearing with Monitor
- 12. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - 1 Mar 2011 - HC 796-ii - Commissioning: further issues
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Monitor.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Monitor.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: