MoneySavingExpert.com is a British consumer finance information and discussion website founded by financial journalist Martin Lewis in February 2003 with the aim of providing information and journalistic articles enabling people to save money. In September 2012 it was bought by the moneysupermarket.com group for up to £87M.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- British websites
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Mr Martin Lewis, moneysavingexpert.com gave evidence related to Financial Regulation: a preliminary consideration of the Government's proposals on 19 Oct. 
- 1. Wikipedia. MoneySavingExpert.com
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 271-i - Money Advice Service - 13 Jun 2012 - HC 271 - money advice service
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Moneysavingexpert.com.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Moneysavingexpert.com.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: