Mineral Products Association
The Mineral Products Association (MPA) is the United Kingdom trade association for the aggregates, asphalt, cement, concrete, dimension stone, lime, mortar, and silica sand industries. With the recent addition of The British Precast Concrete Federation (BPCF) and the British Association of Reinforcement (BAR), it has a growing membership of 480 companies and is the sectoral voice for mineral products.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Trade associations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Dr Richard Leese, Director, Energy and Climate Change, Minerals Products Association gave evidence related to Minutes of EvidenceHC 1646 on 29 Nov. 
- Dr Leese, Director, Energy and Climate Change, Minerals Products Association gave evidence related to Consumption-based Emissions Reporting on 29 Nov. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Mineral Products Association
- 2. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 1646 - 29 Nov 2011 - Energy and Climate Change Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1646
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1646-i - Consumption-Based Emissions Reporting - 29 Nov 2011 - Consumption-based Emissions Reporting
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Mineral Products Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Mineral Products Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: