Merseytravel is the passenger transport executive responsible for the coordination of public transport in the Liverpool City Region, North West England. Merseytravel was established on 1 December 1969 and was also known as the Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive (MPTE). From 1 April 2014 Merseytravel expanded its area of operation from the metropolitan county of Merseyside to also include the Borough of Halton.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Public authority
- Public transport executives
- Companies owned by municipalities of England
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- John Smith, Local Transport Plan Implementation Officer, Merseytravel gave evidence related to Examination of Witness on 16 Jan. 
- John Smith, Local Transport Plan Implementation Officer, Merseytravel gave evidence related to Transport and the Accessibility of Public Services on 16 Jan. 
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Environment Audit - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 201 - 16 Jan 2013 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 201 - Examination of Witness
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 570-ii - Transport and the accessibility of public services - corrected evidence - 16 Jan 2013 - Transport and the Accessibility of Public Services
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Merseyside Passenger Transport Executive.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: