MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, was created by several California banks as a competitor to the BankAmericard issued by Bank of America, which later became the Visa credit card issued by Visa Inc..
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$38,260,800 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. MasterCard
- 2. Influence Explorer. MasterCard Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about MasterCard.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with MasterCard.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: