London Business School (LBS) is a business school and a constituent college of the University of London, located in central London, England. It was established in 1964, after the Franks Report recommended the establishment of two business schools.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Business schools in England
- London Business School met with David Willetts, Minister of State, to discuss Higher Education, dinner provided by London Business School, along with Economic and Social Research Council, The Association of MBAs, Higher Education Funding Council for England, and Leeds University Management School. 
- 1. Wikipedia. London Business School
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about London Business School.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with London Business School.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: