The London Borough of Hounslow is a London borough in west London. As well as the town of the same name, the borough includes Chiswick, Brentford and Feltham and Osterley Park, Syon House, Kew Bridge Steam Museum and Chiswick House. To the south-east, it borders the River Thames.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Public authority
- London boroughs
- Local authorities adjoining the River Thames
- Articles including recorded pronunciations (UK English)
You can make a Freedom of Information request to London Borough of Hounslow via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. London Borough of Hounslow
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 28 Jan 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-vi - Aviation Strategy - 28 Jan 2013 - Aviation Security
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about London Borough of Hounslow.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with London Borough of Hounslow.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: