Local government districts of South West England
UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Wikipedia's Local government districts of South West England  category, covering activity of:
Minutes of EvidenceHC 428
Lobbyist firms used
- 1. Wikipedia. Local government districts of South West England
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 117 - Building New Nuclear: the Challenges Ahead - corrected evidence - 11 Sep 2012 - HC 117-ii - Building New Nuclear: The Challenges Ahead
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc1742-ii - Risk perception and energy infrastructure - 27 Jan 2012 - HC 1742-i i - RISK PERCEPTION AND ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE, 25 Jan 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Science & Technology Committee - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 428 - 25 Jan 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 428
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Monday 10 Jan 2011 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Localism
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: