Lloyds Bank plc is a British retail and commercial bank with branches across England and Wales. It has traditionally been considered one of the "Big Four" clearing banks. Originally founded in Birmingham in 1765, the bank expanded during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries and took over a number of smaller banking companies. In 1995 it merged with the Trustee Savings Bank and traded as Lloyds TSB Bank plc between 1999 and 2013.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Lloyds TSB
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1534-v - Independent Commission on Banking: Final Report - 23 Nov 2011 - Independent Commission on Banking Final Report
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 16 Nov 2010 - Business, Innovation and Skills Committee - Government Assistance to Industry
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Lloyds TSB.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Lloyds TSB.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: