Lloyd's of London, generally known simply as Lloyd's, is an insurance market located in London's primary financial district, the City of London. Unlike most of its competitors in the industry, it is not a company but instead a corporate body governed by the Lloyd's Act of 1871 and subsequent Acts of Parliament.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Mr Sean McGovern, Director and General Counsel, Lloyd's of London gave evidence related to Financial Regulation: a preliminary consideration of the Government's proposals on 11 Nov. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Lloyd's of London
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Lloyd's of London.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Lloyd's of London.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: