Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Dept. for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Living Landscape met with Richard Benyon, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, for introductory meeting with Green NGOs, along with 8 others. 
- Living Landscape met with Jim Paice, Minister of State for Agriculture and Food, to discuss manifesto commitments with green groups, along with 8 others. 
- Living Landscape met with Caroline Spelman, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, for introductory meeting to discuss climate change, along with 8 others. 
- 1. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc745-i - CAP Implementation 2014-2020 - 15 Oct 2013 - HC 745-i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Living Landscape.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Living Landscape.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: