Leicester College is a further education college in Leicester, England. It is one of the largest colleges in the UK, with more than 26,000 students, 1,600 staff, plus an annual budget of £51million.
It has three main campuses in the city centre, and more than 200 community venues across Leicester.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Leicester College via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Maggie Galliers, Principal, Leicester College gave evidence related to Getting value for money from the education of 16- to 18- year-olds on 8 Jun. 
- Leicester College met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Education discussion, along with Association of Colleges, Skills Funding Agency, Confederation of British Industry, DavyMarkham, The National Institute of Adult and Continuing Education, TUI Travel UK, and Institute of Education. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Leicester College
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Leicester College.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Leicester College.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: