Lambeth was a civil parish and metropolitan borough in south London, England. It was an ancient parish in the county of Surrey. The parish was included in the area of responsibility of the Metropolitan Board of Works in 1855 and became part of the County of London in 1889. The parish of Lambeth became a metropolitan borough in 1900, following the London Government Act 1899, with the parish vestry replaced by a borough council.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Lambeth Council met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Housing discussion, along with Sheffield Council, Improvement and Development Agency, Manchester City Council, Kent County Council, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Institute for Government, and Local Government Association. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Metropolitan Borough of Lambeth
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - c664-vi - The Future of the Civil Service - corrected evidence - 27 Feb 2013 - HC 664 vi
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 96-i - Post legislative scrutiny of the Freedom of information Act 2000 - 15 May 2012 - Post-legislative scrutiny of
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Monday 1 Nov 2010 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Localism
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Lambeth Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Lambeth Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: