Kent County Council (KCC) is the county council that governs the non-metropolitan county of Kent in England. It provides the upper tier of elected local government, below which are 12 district councils, and around 300 town and parish councils. The county council has 84 elected councillors. The chief executive and chief officers are responsible for the day-to-day running of the council. Paul Carter is the leader of the council.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Kent County Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Paul Crick, Director of Planning and Environment, Kent County Council gave evidence related to Climate: Public understanding and policy implications on 11 Sep. 
- Cllr Jenny Whittle, Cabinet Member for Specialist Children's Services, Kent County Council gave evidence related to Destitution among Asylum-seeking and Migrant Children on 4 Jul. 
- Mr Roger Gough, Councillor, Kent County Council gave evidence related to Prospects for Codifying the Relationship Between Central and Local Government on 18 Nov. 
Lobbying firms retained
- Kent County Council met with George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for Housing discussion, along with Sheffield Council, Lambeth Council, Improvement and Development Agency, Manchester City Council, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, Institute for Government, and Local Government Association. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Kent County Council
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 254-v - Climate: public understanding and policy implications - 11 Sep 2013 - Climate: Public understanding and policy implications
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 28 Jan 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-vi - Aviation Strategy - 28 Jan 2013 - Aviation Security
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 694-iii - The role of local authorities in health issues - 3 Dec 2012 - HC 694 iii
- 10. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC149-i - Destitution Among Asylum-Seeking And Migrant Children - 4 Jul 2012 - HC 149-i - Destitution among Asylum-seeking and Migrant Children
- 11. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 96-i - Post legislative scrutiny of the Freedom of information Act 2000 - 15 May 2012 - Post-legislative scrutiny of
- 12. United Kingdom Parliament. Communities and Local Government - No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 177-ii - Monday 19 Mar 2012 - Minutes of EvidenceHC 177-ii
- 13. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1583-ii - Social Care - 8 Nov 2011 - HC 1583-i i - SOCIAL CARE
- 14. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - Prospects for codifying the relationship between central and local government - corrected evidence - 18 Nov 2010 - HC 592-i - Prospects for Codifying
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Kent County Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Kent County Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: