John Laing Group plc is a British developer and operator of privately financed, public sector infrastructure projects such as roads, railways, hospitals and schools through Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Private Finance Initiative (PFI) arrangements. Prior to being acquired by Henderson Private Equity in December 2006, John Laing plc was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Construction and civil engineering companies
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. John Laing plc
- 2. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about John Laing plc.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with John Laing plc.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: