Ipsos MORI is the second largest market research organisation in the United Kingdom, formed by a merger of Ipsos UK and MORI, two of Britain's leading survey companies in October 2005. Ipsos MORI conduct surveys for a wide range of major organisations as well as other market research agencies.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Marketing research companies
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Ben Page, Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI gave evidence related to CRIME REDUCTION POLICIES: A CO-ORDINATED APPROACH? on 28 Jan. 
- Dr Roger Mortimore, Director of Political Analysis, Ipsos MORI gave evidence related to Individual Electoral Registration and Electoral Administration on 8 Sep. 
- Dr Roger Mortimore, Head of Political and Electoral Research, Ipsos MORI gave evidence related to Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill on 9 Sep. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Ipsos MORI
- 2. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 94-vi - Crime reduction policies: A co-ordinated approach? - 28 Jan 2014 - CRIME REDUCTION POLICIES: A CO-ORDINATED APPROACH?
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Thursday 8 Sep 2011 - Political and Constitutional Reform Committee - Individual Electoral Registration and Electoral Administration
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Audit and inspection of local authorities - 14 Mar 2011 - HC 763-iii - Audit and Inspection of Local Authorities
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Thursday 9 Sep 2010 - Administration Committee - Parliamentary Voting System and Constituencies Bill
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Ipsos MORI.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Ipsos MORI.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: