The International Olympic Committee (IOC) (French: Comité international olympique, CIO) is an international non-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Lausanne, Switzerland, created by Pierre, Baron de Coubertin, on 23 June 1894 with Demetrios Vikelas as its first president. Today its membership consists of 100 active members, 33 honorary members, and 1 honour member.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- International sports bodies
- 1. Wikipedia. International Olympic Committee
- 2. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about International Olympic Committee.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with International Olympic Committee.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: