The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., in the United States, of 188 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$20,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. International Monetary Fund
- 2. Influence Explorer. International Monetary Fund (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 6. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 7. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about International Monetary Fund.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with International Monetary Fund.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: