InterContinental Hotels Group PLC informally InterContinental Hotels or IHG is a British multinational hotels company headquartered in Denham, UK. IHG has over 710,000 rooms and 4,800 hotels across nearly 100 countries. Its brands include Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Even, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel Indigo, Hualuxe, InterContinental and Staybridge Suites.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$4,020,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. InterContinental Hotels Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. InterContinental Hotels Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Intercontinental Hotels Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Intercontinental Hotels Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: